Sunday 1 April 2012

preloved

projecting sign
window graphics, bag and swing tag


credit note, business cards, flyer

This is some work I did for a new thrift shop in Truro called Preloved Boutique. 
They resell new and nearly-new clothes from high-street brands, most of which don't exist in Cornwall. You can take in your unwanted things/mistake buys and swap them like Pokemons, for money or for a credit note to spend on things in the shop.
Such an awesome idea, good for the environment, good in this bleddy recesh', good for Cornish people starved of decent clothes! 
I wish it existed when I lived there, then maybe I wouldn't have bought that hoody from Trago Mills. I just didn't know any better.

For more information on Preloved Boutique, visit their Facebook page here



No comments:

Post a Comment